İMKB Değerleri
  • USD2.34 USD
  • EURO2.79 EURO
  • Altın88.81 Altın
  • Benzin4.19 Benzin
  • İMKB 30122,129.41 İMKB 30
  • IMKB 10099,547.68 IMKB 100

SON Dakika

  • Eklenme Tarihi :
  • 08 Kasım 2014, Cumartesi 14:46

Olives in Kapıdağ District Ceiling Prices Announced

follow
Olives in Kapıdağ District Ceiling Prices Announced
0/10 (0 person)
Facebook Twitter

Balikesir Erdek township Kapıdağ olive ceiling prices per eagerly waiting for olive producers in the region have been announced.

Balıkesir news: Making this year's increase in grain purchases beginning on October 24 in Photo Kapıdağ olives olive delights manufacturer. 2014-2015 will be applied in product acquisition campaign while grain number and the final price in the following way:18 grain Gemlik type of table olives 7. < strong> 00 $ , 19 grain Gemlik 6. type < strong> $ 50 20 grain Gemlik 6. $ 20 21 grain Gemlik 5. $ 80 22 grain Gemlik 5, £ 40 , 24 grain Gemlik 5, < strong> £ 00 , 25 grain Gemlik type 4 , $ 60 26 grain Gemlik type 4 , < strong> £ 00 , 27 grains Gemlik type 3 , £ 70 , 28 grain Gemlik type 3 , < strong> $ 50 29 grain Gemlik 3 < strong> £ 30 , 30 grain Gemlik type 3 , $ 10 31 grain Gemlik type 2 , £ 90 , 32 grain Gemlik type 2 , £ 70 , 33 grain Gemlik type 2 , < strong> $ 50 34 grain Gemlik type 2 £ 30 , 35 grain Gemlik type 2 , $ 20 36 grain Gemlik type 2 , $ 10 37 grain Gemlik type 2 , < strong> £ 00 , 38 grain Gemlik type 1 , £ 95 , 39 grain Gemlik type 1 , 90 £ , 40 grain Gemlik type 1 , 85 £ , 41 grain Gemlik type 1 , $ 80 .
Payment plans will be in the following way ; 1-November 7, 2014 , including date received 60 percent of the product price will be paid on Friday, November 14, 2014 . 2 to 8 November 2014-21 November 2014 , 60 percent of the product dates from November 28, 2014 , including amounts received will be paid on Friday. 3-22 November to 5 December 2014 date , including 60 percent of the imported product price will be paid on Friday, December 12, 2014 . 4-December 6, 2014-December 19, 2014 , including 60 percent of the imported product price will be paid on Friday, December 26, 2014 . 5-20 December 2014-2 January 2015. 60 percent of the product price received between January 9, 2015 will be paid on Friday. 6-campaign end date of January 3, 2015 Get up to 60 percent of the product price will be paid within 15 days of the campaign end date . The remaining 40 percent of the product price payment will be announced after the campaign end date . 8-18-19 grain and oilseed ( 42 grain and up) received product costs , all paid in advance within the above-mentioned schedule. Announced a Photo Marmarabirlik's financial situation may change depending on the general economic conditions and payment plans.
KAPIDAĞ BÖLGESİNDE ZEYTİN TAVAN FİYATLARI BELLİ OLDU


KAPIDAĞ BÖLGESİNDE ZEYTİN TAVAN FİYATLARI BELLİ OLDU

Olives in Kapıdağ District Ceiling Prices Announced" comments for.

RELATED NEWS

  • paylas
  • paylas
  • paylas
  • paylas
  • paylas
copyright 2013 Habermonitor.com